Call For Marketing Experts
If you are a marketer with a passion for social media, we invite you to share your expertise on Brands With Fans. Are you up on the latest marketing trends and social media tools? Maybe you have a ton of experience working with brands and can share valuable lessons learned. Or, you manage online communities and can help spread best practices. We want to feature you in our Expert Series or as a guest blogger!
What is the Expert Series?
We want to highlight the strengths of marketing rock starts in the community. The Expert Series is a way for us to feature the best of the best so others can learn from them. The featured expert is interviewed over a short thirty minute phone call, we write it up, they approve it, and then it is published and promoted throughout the month. Some experts prefer to do their interview by email or to write a guest article instead of an interview. We only feature one expert each month. Keep reading to discover the benefits and how you can be a part of the series.
- Spread thought leadership to thousands of marketers and business leaders.
- We’ll help make you famous by promoting your article on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- We’ll tag you on Twitter to help you gain followers.
- Get a featured byline with your headshot and bio.
- A link to your website.
- Expert Series contributors are featured with a special badge like the one shown and promoted throughout the month.
Our audience is interested in hearing about the following topics:
- Blogging for Business
- Case Studies
- Community Management
- Social Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Tools
- Location Based Marketing and Mobile
- Influencer Outreach
If you have a topic idea, please let us know. You can take a look at past guest blog posts for examples.
Guest Blogging Guidelines
We want you to be creative and share your voice. Follow these simple guidelines when submitting your blog post:
- 500-900 word count
- Provide a short author bio about 50 words. Include a link to your website and your Twitter handle.
- Send a head shot to use with your bio.
- We will supply an image for your article if one is not included. All images provided must be properly attributed or owned/licensed by you for editorial use. Our featured photo dimensions are at least 1200 px wide. Any photos included inline should be no larger than 600 pixels wide in 72 DPI Web resolution, JPEG or PNG.
- Submit your content one week prior to publication.
- Your article will be promoted to our community and we hope you will share it with yours too. Please tag us on Twitter LinkedIn, Pinterest or Instagram @FandomMarketing and Facebook/fandommarketing when sharing.
Contact us to apply to become a guest contributor and an editor will be in touch to qualify you for a standard guest blog or expert series feature. Please include:
- Full name and short bio
- Your blog URL or writing sample
- Twitter handle
- Topic idea
- The date you can have your content ready for us
Thanks for your interest!