- Brands That Bring It With FoursquarePosted 37 days ago
- Marketing with the New Facebook LayoutPosted 51 days ago
- Exclusive Foursquare Badge With: Castle, Unicorn & InfluencePosted 70 days ago
Social Media News
On March 7, 2013, Mark Zuckerberg and his team announced that they are making a major...
Fandom Marketing is very excited to be participating in Online Marketing Summit San Diego happening Monday, February...
It’s not enough to say 2012 was a good year for social media. It was an...
More Social Media News News
Facebook’s New Search Engine and What It Means to Marketing
On January 15th Facebook made its latest big announcement unveiling their new search engine...
- Posted 120 days ago
Get the Facts About the Instagram Terms of Service Change Debacle
- Posted 154 days ago
The Drop in Facebook Page Reach and What to Do About It
The drop in Facebook page reach is a hot topic. While Facebook has provided...
- Posted 183 days ago
Fake Hurricane Sandy Photos Hit the Web
We’ve been watching the tweets coming through the Minglestream tweetwall we set up today...
- Posted 206 days ago
Twitter Advertising Tips for Small Businesses
Twitter Advertising for Small Businesses is now being rolled out. It’s really a great...
- Posted 225 days ago
We are Co-Hosting Social Media Day San Diego!
We’re thrilled to co-host Mashable’s third annual Social Media Day! Launched in 2010 as...
- Posted 328 days ago
Forget the IPO: Why Facebook’s Value is in the Like Button
As I am writing the Facebook IPO opens for trading in about twenty minutes....
- Posted 370 days ago
- 14th Annual Women in Business Symposium 5/31/2013If you’re a woman in business you’ll want to attend The 14th Annual Sheila McDonald Women in Business Symposium on Friday, May 31st. Join hundred’s of women from all over San Diego, including Fandom co-founder and current Social Media Club San Diego president, Melonie Gallegos. Melonie will be a part of the social media roundtable [...]The post 14th Annual W […]
- The Wizard’s WordPress Workshop is Now Available as a Webinar 5/21/2013Fandom’s very own WordPress “wizard” Rob Marlbrough has been sharing his love and knowledge for WordPress through a variety of workshops for several years now. The next workshop will be on Tuesday, May 21st. This marks a special moment for Rob and his loyal students because this time he has a webinar option available for those who [...]The post The Wizard’s […]