- Brands That Bring It With FoursquarePosted 33 days ago
- Marketing with the New Facebook LayoutPosted 47 days ago
- Exclusive Foursquare Badge With: Castle, Unicorn & InfluencePosted 66 days ago
As social media has progressed and incorporated into how most companies run their business, there is...
Does your brand have an abandoned community lingering somewhere in the socialsphere? You’re not alone. Many...
Both online and off, companies are doing everything they can to get their customers talking about...
More Community Management News
How-to Start an Online Community for Real Life Social Networking
I don’t know about you, but networking events used to scare me. That is,...
- Posted 164 days ago
How Retailers Can Leverage Social Media for a Successful Black Friday
Strap in, let’s go. Black Friday, the biggest day of the year for retail,...
- Posted 193 days ago
Top Social Media Time Saving Tips Used by Community Managers
We all can agree that social media is a great tool for building...
- Posted 226 days ago
How Sprout Social Helps Brands Spread the Love
You don’t really need any special software to send a tweet. All you...
- Posted 312 days ago
How Social Media + Customer Experience Rocks Brands
A secret formula was recently discovered to increase profits and grow your business. This...
- Posted 659 days ago
3 Ways To Grow Closer To Your Audience
#1 Talk about them, not your product. It’s a funny phenomenon that social networking...
- Posted 772 days ago
How to spot VIP customers
Who are your VIP customers? This guy. Why? Because he’s talking about your product...
- Posted 991 days ago
- Co-founder Rob Marlbrough to Head AIGA San Diego’s Marketing StrategyFandom’s co-founder, Rob Marlbrough has been a General Board Member for AIGA San Diego since the middle of 2012. Recently he was asked to take on a more specific role. Rob will be heading AIGA’s marketing strategy and will help lead the organization into a successful 2013 through exciting activities and events for San Diego designers [...]The post Co-founder […]
- Foursquare Day San Diego 2013 RecapFoursquare Day San Diego 2013 was a huge success! Fandom Marketing’s co-founders Rob Marlborough and Melonie Gallegos along with Stephanie Garcia of i.d.e.a., Marketing Melodie and Social Media Club San Diego created the perfect setting to celebrate the famous location-based application. From an educational workshop presented by the co-founders of Matters of […]